Hair / Mohammed Radwan Waiting for you ....... شعر / محمد رضوان انتظرك .......


Hair / Mohammed Radwan
Waiting for you .......
https://scontent-cai1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/
Flirts with REM sleep ..
I have my doubts ..
Tossing on my pillow ..
Sigh come out of my chest ..
Burns and gentlemen ..
I hear knocking on the door my room
Rose up from my bed
Kanye found Dilta ..
The fastest-to-door public ..
Habibi find you in front of me
Disappoint and I think ...
And Laugh to what I missed ..
Matthew is due to leave my room ..?
And the abandonment of bed and once the nights ..
And he fell in his absence Dmotai ..
Waiting for you ........
And everything inside of me longs for thee
Yapi fragrance to fill my room
Tntefe candles flame
Two cold contained
Not for my coat's reflected Ahoudank
Roses for the perfume's reflected not breath
And ears longing for Hmsatk
And artificially warmth of my memory
The smile I have missed Daha
Ali is waiting to see the face
And scorpions slow time
If the ox pull cords
Tear was your absence
Wait your hand from my eyes Tmahiha
Waiting for you ........
I know you're angry
And anger overlies body
Turn in people's faces
Of Hsdna and Hsdk ..?
Two committee without a soul
You are the bearer and Spirit
And bedding which filled wounds
Me after you Acaisseha
The flowers withered leaves
Waiting for your lips Thbllha
And your tongue from The Sopranos
Looking for the fruits of its territory
And notified me in the hidden
My heart just heard
And whisper in my ear at night
It makes my body chills
And cuddling without arms
Buildings collapsed like a confounded
I am without you darling
Flower waiting to be fed
Waiting for you .......

Hair / Mohammed Radwan
Waiting for you .......
شعر / محمد رضوان
انتظرك .......
https://scontent-cai1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/
يداعب النوم عيني ..
تساورني الشكوك ..
اتقلب علي وسادتي ..
تنهيده تخرج من صدري ..
تحرق وسادتي .. 
اسمع طرق باب غرفتي
انتفض من فراشي
كاني وجدت ضلتي .. 
اسرع الي الباب علني ..
اجدك حبيبي امامي
ويخيب ظني ...
واضحك علي ما فاتني .. 
متي يعود من ترك حجرتي .. ؟
وهجر الفراش وأنس ليلتي .. 
وسقطت بغيابه دمعتي .. 
انتظرك ........
وكل ما بداخلي يشتاق اليك
العطر يأبي أن يملآ غرفتي
الشموع تنطفيء شعلتها
غرفتي البرد يحتويها
معطفي لا يغنيني عن احضانك
الورد لا يغنيني عن عطر انفاسك
واذني تشتاق الي همساتك
والدفيء مصطنع من ذاكرتي
والبسمه عندي غاب ضيها
علي الوجه تنتظر أن تراها
وعقارب الساعة بطيئة 
كأن ثور يشد حبالها
الدمعه كانت علي غيابك 
انتظر يدك من عيوني تمحيها
انتظرك ........ 
اعرف انك غاضب 
والغضب يعتلي جسدك
اقلب في وجوه الناس 
من حسدني و حسدك .. ؟
غرفتي جنة بلا روح 
والروح انت حاملها
والفراش فيها يملأه الجروح 
من بعدك عني اقاسيها
والزهور ذبلت أوراقها
تنتظر شفاهك تبللها
ولسانك منه الندي
يبحث عن ثمار اراضيها
واشعارك لي في الخفي
قلبي فقط يسمعها
والهمس في أذني في الليل
يجعل في جسدي قشعريرة
والحضن بدون ذراعيك
كأنه مبانى انهار عاليها
وانا بدونك حبيبي
زهرة تنتظر أن ترويها
انتظرك ..........

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

(( الشــرح الكافـــي في علمــي العـــروض والقـــوافــي )) اعداد الشاعر / سيد غيث ...

غافلت بيتي.... مهيااارالليل .....

عيون إلزا لويس أراغون / Louis Aragon نص منقول